Welcome to our Help section.
- How do I get started? You can open an account with IQResearch by calling 732-321-0041 or by filling out the Contact Us form. In addition, we require several forms that must be faxed to us. These are included in our Pre Employment Starter Kit.
- Our account has been created. Is there an instruction manual? We offer several instructional guides to submitting searches. These can be found on the bottom of this page.
- What are the legalities regarding background searches? All information provided by IQ Research is public record and completely legal to gather and share, usually with the permission of the individual in question.. For example, under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, all persons screened by potential employers and lenders must have signed permission.
- Are my searches and data confidential? Yes. IQResearch strives to provide you safe, secure and confidential searching ability. The results are kept for your private use and any individual or employee authorized to view them.
- How can I view previous searches? All previous searches are stored in your IQResearch.com account. Simply choose which report you would like to see by clicking on the name of the individual screened. You may view your reports as often as you wish.